Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Argentina #46 (October 29th)


Hello Everyone!

Another transfer has come and gone - I can´t believe it! But I am still here is Limay! Yay!!! 6 transfers is a long time in one place, but I love Limay with all of my heart! I had a dream the other night that President called me and told me I had to leave Limay and I yelled at him and cried and refused to leave. Then I woke up crying, and realized that it was a dream!  And I was so happy! P.S. I would never really yell at President Lovell! haha

Today it is not raining! And so we went downtown and went shopping for souveniers (I do not remember how to spell at all!) and then we bought Milanesa Sandwiches and ate in a plaza and then we were thirsty and I realized that Argentina doesn´t have drinking fountains! Hna. Santiago said that they don´t exist in Mexico either. I am so spoiled!

Tuesday was Hna. Santiago´s 22nd birthday. I made her a cake and we used my left over princess plates and table cloth. So cute!

So now in my zone are the 2 latino Elders who arrived with me to the Mission. They are both so suprised at how I speak Spanish pretty well. I started thinking about how I have changed since I first got here. There are a lot of changes (spiritual, physical, etc), but one change is that now I absolutely love Argentina and the people. At first I put up with their weird ways, then I liked their weirdness, then I embraced it, and now I am one of them! haha I hadn´t realized it until Hna. Santiago came from Mexico and I remembered that I was once a North American like her! haha (seriously she is so gringa). Funny how that happens in the mission.

So this letter was pretty fluffy. sorry about that! I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Love,

Hermana Sandorf

No comments: