Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

November 12, 2012

Hello everyone!
 
As usual, I don´t have time! And I don´t really have much to say either. But Azul, an investigator, will be getting baptized this weekend! We are excited and so is she. Huge blessing!
 
Our new Bishop is awesome! Limay hasn´t had a bishop for 9 months, so there is a lot to do! He was an MTC teacher and so he loves Missionary Work! But the Relief Society had a HUGE drama this week, and of course every woman in the ward has talked to us about it. They expect us to solve the problem, but we are missionaries. We can´t to anything except share a scripture. And also we laugh at them behind their backs because they are all crazy old ladies and we love it. Argentines are super dramatic and they take everything badly, and they don´t easily forgive. And so now the sisters are all against each other. ugh. But it will all work out. It´s been pretty entertaining.
 
That is about it! Sorry that I never have much to tell you. I will just have to share my journal with you all one day. I know that a lot of stuff happens, I just never remember when I am at the computer.
 
Love you all! Have a great week!
 
Hna. Sandorf

No comments: