Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argentina #15


HELLO EVERYONE!!!

I am sorry, but I don´t have much to say again. There are some big miracles in the process of happening, but I don´t like to count the chickens before they are hatched, and so I will just suprise you all soon with an awesome story!

We had interviews with President Peterson this week in Caleta Olivia. We were there for a whole day (7 am to 9 pm) because there weren´t buses. It is really common here to have strikes and the strikers block the route (there is only one route to travel) for a few days. It´s a little annoying, but there is nothing we can do about it!

I introduced Hermana Sosa to pancakes, and she is addicted. I taught her how to make them and now she makes them everyday for her breakfast.

Did you know that Yogurt here is a drink? It´s more of a liquid here and it´s what we drink for breakfast.

Hermana Sosa and I both think that everything is hilarious. There have been moments when we are teaching and something a little funny happens and we burst out laughing for like five minutes. But the investigators seem to like us more after so I guess it´s ok.

I am SO EXCITED FOR GENERAL CONFERENCE!!!! We have to travel to Caleta, but there is going to be an English Room so I am pretty excited! I feel like everyone here misses out because they don´t actually listen the voice of the Prophet, and I love the way he talks. It is going to be great!

LOVE YOU ALL!
Hermana Sosa and Hermana Sandorf

No comments: