Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argentina #22


Hello everyone!

So I loved talking to you all yesterday on the phone! It was awesome! It made me so happy!  I´m glad you are all doing well.

So here is what happened this week:

We had another baptism! Julieta is 9 years old. Her dad is inactive and her mom isn´t a member, but she has been going to church all of her life with her Grandma. She has the strongest testimony, and her parents decided that she is finally old enough to make this big decision. It was so great!

As for transfers: I am staying with Hna. Cruz in Limay another transfer! I am super happy! This whole week the Elders from the office tried to convince me that I was opening an area and training, and finally I actually believed them, and was almost crying because I was scared and it was terrible. But thakfully, that is not the case!

Today I went to the Mission Home to say goodbye to Hna. Sosa. It was so weird. Also Hna. Arcos was there with her companion too, and so I got a photo of me, Hna Cruz, Hna Arcos and Hna Sosa all together! It´s the greatest thing ever!

I am so grateful for all of your support, my dear family and friends. And lately I have been thinking a lot about the Plan of Salvation (is that how it´s spelled in English? I seriously can´t remember! What is happening to me?!), and how I am so grateful to know that we can all continue to be friends and family for the eternities. It is such a huge blessing!

I love you all and hope that you have a great week!

Love,

Bretleigh

No comments: