Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argentina #17



Hello Everybody!!!!
Sorry that I didn´t write last week! It has been crazy!!!! You have no idea! I will try to start at the beginning, but a lot has happened!

Conference was AMAZING!!! It was waaaay too short. Our district spent the weekend in Caleta Olivia for the conference. There was a Gringo room, so I watched conference in English with 3 Elders. It was great! And since we weren´t in the chapel with everyone else we ate a bunch of food and I talked in English for the first time in quite a while. It was super fun! But I LOVED the talks so so so much.

That weekend it was also transfers. We all gathered as a Zone after conference saturday to hear the results: It was time for me to leave Pico Truncado. I was super sad. We left for Pico Truncado after conference on Sunday. I packed up my stuff and said goodbye to Florencia and Familia Funes. Tears were shed, but I kept it together pretty well through it all. In the morning we left on a bus back to Caleta to drop off Hna. Sosa. Then I got on another bus headed to....

NEUQUÉN! In an area called Limay. Yep, I made the 20 hour bus ride back to the City of Neuquén.  But instead of dropping of missionaries, the bus kept getting more and more headed to their new areas. We stopped in Trelew for an hour, and I got to see and talk to Elder Kimball from the MTC! I got to Neuquén on Tuesday. My area is just a few blocks from the Mission Office. I share a ward (Yay, a WARD!!!) with Elders in the Office. I am surrounded by tons of missionaries! And there is so much to do here because it´s a big city. It is the total opposite of Pico Truncado. I LOVE my new area a ton already!

My new companion is Hermana Cruz. She is from Buenos Aires, Argentina. She is so sweet and a super hard worker! She heads home in June, so I´m pretty sure I have come to ¨kill¨ her. We are working so hard, and in the short time I´ve been a lot of amazing things have already happened. I love it here!

Easter was just a regular Sunday for me, except there were talks about the Atonement. I am so grateful for my Savior! Right now I see His sacrifice work in the lives of so many people, but especially in my life as I try to become better. The more I teach the Atonement, the more in awe I am.

I love you all so much! Have a good week!

Love,
Hna. Sandorf


Hermana Sandorf and Florencia

No comments: