Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argentina #31


Hello everyone!
I hope that everyone is doing well!

So this week has been a little crazy! My companion has been sick and we had to go to the hospital and she will be having a little surgery tomorrow. She always says that the point of me having a mini missionary was so that I could keep working in my area  but since she hasn´t been able to work much, she feels bad. But we´ve worked out a system. She stays with Hna Catalan and I´ve been working with a couple returned sister missionaries in the ward so I´ve been able to keep working. One served in Washington D.C. so it is kinda fun to be able to talk about the U.S. and talk in English a little bit.

If everything goes well, AluminĂ© and Marcelo should be getting baptized July 28th. I´m very excited! And yesterday I gave a talk in Sacrament Meeting without having to write down anything! Huge accomplishment! haha

This transfer is kinda the weirdest transfer ever for me, but we´re seeing a lot of miracles even with all of the trials! I love being a missionary!

Have a great week! I love you all and pray for you all of the time!

Hna. Sandorf

No comments: