Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argentina #18


Hello everybody!

I am really bad a writing home, huh? That is because even though a ton of stuff happens everyday,  I don´t really know what to say to you guys. But we are seeing lots of miracles! I love the mission because ever time there is a disappointment, there are a bunch of blessings and miracles after.
We found some really great investigators this week, and we have a ton of investigators that are progressing nicely, even though some are progressing super slow, and Hna Cruz realized that she only has 10 weeks left in the mission and now is a little panicked that she won´t be here for some of their baptisms. We´ll see what happens! The nice thing is she was already a hard worker, and now she is working even harder instead of slowing down and being tired and sad, which is what some missionaries do when the end is near.
Mom, yes, I still sing! Haha. I´m singing in a quartet for Zone Conference this wednesday. We´re singing Yo Sé Que Vive mi Señor (Bri gets to translate that for you guys).
I have a little story. So in my ward there is a kid who just returned from his mission like a month or so ago. And this is how our conversation went (obviously, it was in Castellano):
Kid: Where are you from, Hermana Sandorf?
Me: From West Bountiful, Utah.
Kid: Bountiful? I had a companion from Bountiful.....Do you know of any one with the last name Wanlass? Brady?
Me: BRADY?!!!OH MY GOSH!!! YES!!! (that part really was in English)He´s my friend,  his sister is one of my best friends in the whole world, and his family is my other family. I love them so much!

It was a super happy moment for me! haha

I am seriously loving my life, I love being a missionary, and I love helping others learn more about our Savior.

Have a good week!

Bretleigh

No comments: