Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Argentina #23


Dearest Family,
I am sorry to hear of the struggles you´re having back home. Keep your chins up! I´m praying for you all!

This week was great! We found a couple of really awesome investigators! And we saw some huge progression with some of our investigators. Little Miracles everywhere- I love it! Also, Hna. Cruz and I had the opportunity to work with the new Hermanas this week before their trainers came and picked them up. I had to be senior companion for 4 hours, and although this might sound dumb I was super nervous at first! But then I calmed down and it went well and now I don´t have as much fear for the future when I have to do it for real. Hopefully I have a while to wait though!

This work is so important! I am so happy to be here! I hope that you all have a great week !

Love,
Bretleigh

No comments: