Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #48

Hello Everyone! How are you?! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!! Even though it doesn´t exist here! Hna. Santiago and I cut out turkeys and wrote on the feathers the things we are grateful for. And I have been sharing a scripture about gratitude in lunch with the members. That´s about it! I was just thinking about Thanksgiving last year in the MTC! it was awesome! I can´t believe how fast time is flying by! It is scaring me!
 
It is starting to get pretty hot. We are in the 90s a lot of the time and summer hasn´t even started yet.
 
This week I went to Bariloche again! It´s soooo pretty! And I bought chocolates. And a couple souvenirs. I love that place so much.
 
We also had Zone Conference. It was awesome! We sang ¨Abide with me tis Eventide¨ in an octet. It went pretty well.
 
And most importantly, Azul was baptized on Sunday! She was so happy! And we were too! It was a very special day. I am so grateful for the miracles that I have been able to witness in the mission. And there are more to come!
 
Also, Today we were in the grocery store, and a woman came up to us and told us that she had been baptized as a little girl, and that she needed us to visit her because she wanted to come back and be part of the church.
 
I am so happy! I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving! I hope you remember how to make stuffed mushrooms without me there. And, I hope you realized just how blessed we are (actually, more like YOU all are. I don´t have these things at this moment) to have a big house, cars, maple syrup, peanut butter, washing machines, air conditioning, ipods and of course, THE GOSPEL!!!  We are so blessed!
 
 
Love you all!
 
Hermana Bretleigh Sandorf
I love you all!

No comments: