Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #61

Hello everyone!
 
I don´t have much to say because I haven´t even really been in centenario this week. We were in Neuquén for the Hermanas´ Conference and then I had to go to Bariloche to do visa stuff to be able to leave the country. Don´t worry mom, it all worked out and I will be able to come home...unfortunately haha
 
So That´s about it! I was pretty much panicking because we were unable to see any of our investigators this week and that is about the worst thing that can happen! I  didn´t sleep all week, and my stomach hurt the whole week from worry. And Atonela won´t be getting baptized this week because we´re never in Centenario so we barely ever teach her. I´ve been super stressed this week! I just want to work! But after an awful week, and amazing week always follows so  I´m excited for the miracles that will come!
 
That´s about it!
 
Love you!
 
Hermana Sandorf
 

No comments: