Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #60 (February 11)

Hello!

How are all of you?! Good I hope! I am great. So, funny story....my refuerzo never came. She won´t be coming til next transfer, and so I won´t be able to train her. But the good news is that I have a real companion! She´s Hermana Gabriela Villagra and she´s from Buenos Aires. She has 9 months in the mission (she was also waiting for her refuerzo who also never came, so they closed her area and brought her here to Centenario). She´s awesome! I LOVE having a companion with more experience! She´s been here 4 days and we have already accomplished some great things! 

So tomorrow we have An Hermanas´ Conference. All of the hermanas from the whole mission are going to be together in the mission home all day!!! I am SO excited!!!!! But also nervouse. One of the activities is a panel of 3 ¨experienced¨ hermanas and the rest of the sister missionaries are going to ask them questions about whatever they want in the mission, problems, advice, etc. and they have to answer. So guess who the APs called yesterday to be on the panel? Yep. Me. Ummmm.....I don´t feel experienced. I still feel like I don´t know anything. So we´ll see how that goes. haha 

And that is about it! It´s been a crazy few weeks with everything that has happened, but now I can just focus and work without worrying about anything else. Yay!!!

Love you all! Have a good week!

Hna. Sandorf

No comments: