Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #57

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? this keyboard doesnt really work so sorry if the punctuation is bad. 

This week was good and normal.Centenario really is way different than my other areas. I dont understand why there are so hard hearted if its half an hour away and basically the same as neuquen. But we are working hard and are seeing the blessings. 

So Saturday they called us with the transfers...Hna. Mendieta is going to Pico Truncado! hahaha I love it! I gave her a bunch of directions of people we were teaching a year ago to see if there is any potencial with them.

As for me.....I am training again! You have no idea how shocked I am! In this mission, the hermanas almost never train more than once, and especially right now because there are a ton of hermanas who have never trained. Super unexpected. But I am excited and scared. Excited because training was an awesome experience last time. Nervous because I have heard from all the missionaries that its hard to be trained by someone who is going home. But I will work way hard to keep my hijita excited to work! And I am nervous because Centenario is not the ideal place to train. But we are going to work hard, and there are always lots of miracles with new missionaries! Its going to be awesome. 

The office told me that Karina got married and baptized last week! And so did Azuls cousin! I am pretty sure that I get more joy out of planting seeds than baptizing the person myself. Its just great to know that all of the hard work that we do as missionaries does pay off, even if we dont see the results when we want them immediately. 

Love you all! 

No comments: