Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #59

Hello everyone! how are you all doing?

So....I am with ANOTHER mini. Different from the mini last week. My companion is Hna. Hernandez from Neuquén. She looks so much like Lexi! It freaked me out when I first saw her! haha 

But the good news is that my real companion got her visa on Friday. So she should be coming later this week. Funny thing; The Secretary called me the other day, and I thought it was something important. He said, ¨Hermana, do you realize that you have had as many minis as real companions? You have the worst luck ever.¨ Then he laughed at me, and that was the only reason he called!

We found another great investigator. Her name is Olga and she´s in her 60s. She saw the Elders walking down the street the other day, and she stopped them and said that 20 years ago she recieved the disussions, but didn´t get baptized because her husband didn´t want her to. But her husband left her 6 months ago, and has been looking for the Missionaries because she knows we will bring her peace. She lives in our area, so the Elders set up an appointment with her and we went and she´s great. She has a lot of potencial. 

Antonela has a baptismal date for February 23. She is excited! In our 3rd lesson, she said that she has always felt like something was missing in her life, but since she´s started to read the Book of Mormon, she hasn´t felt that anymore. She is super mature for a 15 year old! 

I love being a missionary!

Hna. Sandorf

No comments: