Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #66

Hello Everyone! I hope that everyone had a happy Easter! Yeah they don´t do anything here for easter really. They buy huge chocolate eggs and that´s it. But no one bought us anything :( oh well. 

But I wanted to do something to bring Easter cheer to this dreary Patagonia, and so I convinced my companion that we should go sing hymns in an old people home (what is it called? I don´t remember) and sings hymns and read them a scripture about Jesus. She doesn´t sing, so she really didn´t want to but she as a good sport and sang with me. I think she thinks I´m crazy because I always want to sing.  And also celebrate everything. I made me a cake for my 18 month mark. I made her a little card for her 7 month mark. I made us buy cookies in the shape of easter eggs for Easter. I wore green on St. Patrick´s day and found a four leaf clover. haha as Hermana Cedro once told Hna. Santiago about me ¨no matter what day it is, Hna. Sandorf will find a special occasion to celebrate¨. I didn´t  realize that about me until now. 

I also gave a talk in Sacrament meeting about The atonement. They asked me to do it like 10 minutes before. It turned out pretty well.  

I love Jesus Christ! I appreciate Him more everyday! Everyday I meet someone new, with a different problem, and there is always 1 solution: The Atonement of Jesus Christ and His Gospel! It´s so amazing! 

And this week we are going to have the opportunity to hear HIS WORDS from the Prophet! I am so excited! I LOVE conference! I hope that everyone gets to listen to it! 

I love you all!

Hermana Sandorf

No comments: