Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #67

Well this week has been interesting. I had lice. Sick, no?! It´s normal for little kids to have lice here, and I got it! but it´s all gone now, don´t worry. 

I also have an ingrown toenail. so on Tuesday the doctor is going to ¨operate¨ and cut of a third of my toenail. and I won´t be able to walk for two days. I was going to wait and do it at home to not loose proselyting time but the Mission nurse said no. She said I have to do it now. so I am a little frustrated that I have to waste my time but I am sure that Heavenly Father knows what He is doing. 

Flia Mendez went to the baptism of Ivana and Elias. they loved it! their progress is slow, but I know that they will be baptized. 

Also we got a couple of inactive members to go to the conference. And one said that she was never going to miss a Sunday again. Huge miracle! We have worked way hard with her!

Who loved General Conference?! I sure did! I had to watch it in Spanish again. There was a talk that I know was especially given for me- the talk that Elder Andersen gave. It is the only talk that made me cry. I felt so happy that I thought that I was going to explode as he talked about the growth of the church and missionaries, but I also felt sad thinking that I wasn´t going to get to be a missionary anymore. But I like how he said that will more missionaries, there will be more prepared people. Which means that now the missionaries will need more referrals, more lessons with members, more support, more everything! So I realized that my experience in missionary work is only beginning! and that makes me way happy! 

I love being a missionary!

Hermana Sandorf

No comments: