Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Last email as a Missionary: April 15, 2013

This is it. Where did this time go?! I seriously have no idea! I never want it to end!

Everyone is asking me how I feel. This is how I feel:

Grateful
-Grateful to have recieved the prompting to serve a mission.
-Grateful that I obeyed that prompting
-Grateful for being called to serve in the Argentina, Neuquén Mission
-Grateful for the many challenges I faced
-Grateful for the support I´ve had 
-Grateful for my companions
-Grateful for the thousands of miracles I´ve seen
-Grateful for everything I´ve learned
-Grateful for being allowed to represent Jesus Christ and devote 1.5. years to His work.

Love
-Love for Argentina
-Love for my companions, converts, investigators, wards, mission president, and every single person I met
-Love for missionary work!
-Love for my Heavenly Father
-Love for the Gospel
-Love for My Savior

¨How great reason we have to rejoice, for could we have supposed when we started...that God would have granted unto us such great blessings?
And this is the blessing which hath been bestowed upon us, that we have been made instruments in the hands of God to bring about this great work...  
My joy is full, yeah my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.¨  Alma 26

I love you all!

Hermana Sandorf
Misionera de la Iglesia de Jesucristo de los Santos de los Ultimos Dias 

No comments: