Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #64

Hello! 
So this week was great! We worked hard and saw a lot of miracles! We also had to present a workshop in Zone Training about Perserverance. It went well. 

The craziest news is that I am being transfered! Down South! I am going to Trelew! To a ward called Centenario haha. Trelew is in Province Chubut and it is on the coast. It´s about 10 hour bus ride. I have passed through on my way to and from Pico Truncado. I will be with Hna. Quiroga from Salta. She has 6 months in the mission. I know her a little- she´s a nice girl.  It´s gonna be crazy but I am super excited! Changes always help keep me excited to work! And I feel good about what I have done here in Centenario. Now the ward has Mission Correlation Meeting, WArd Council, etc. It´s not all because of me but I do feel like I helped give them a little push to work with the missionaries. And I am excited because Hna. Villagra and her hija are going to have baptisms for sure because we have found so many people who really have a desire to change. The area is way different than when I got here and there was nothing. I am happy to have helped in God´s work in Centenario. And, P.S. David  ALWAYS goes to church, he pays his tithing, etc. He´s gonna stay active in the church! I know it! 

I love being a missionary!

Hermana Sandorf

No comments: