Some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, or end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next.

-Gilda Radner

Monday, April 29, 2013

Argentina #63

Hello everyone! How are you all doing?!
 
This week was really good. Pretty emotional. The whole Mission is just a little bit sentimental right now. Here is why:
 
I am guessing you all heard that they are dividing the mission in July. I wish the people who get called to Mission Argentina Comodoro Rivadavia a lot of luck! haha but it is awesome that Heavenly Father sees that there is so much work to do here in the Patagonia! Everything is changing in missionary work! I am pretty jealous of all of the people who are just starting out!
 
Also, next week 22 missionaries go home. That is a ton! Some of my best friends are included in that group.
 
Our Zone conference was great! super emotional.  We talked about all the changes that are being made and I just got so excited! And then they showed a slideshow of all of the baptisms since July (when president got here). It was really long but so amazing because I not only got to see photos of my baptisms, but also people that I taught or found. When they showed the picture of Familia Funes, I started to bawl! And then they showed the picture of Karina, and I bawled more! And I felt so happy. I decided that planting seeds is okay. I used to hate it when people said that, but I am at peace with all of the work I´ve done so far. 
 
Then we sang our musical number. We invented a medley of Army of Helaman with God be with you till we meet again (the idea of our zone leader who goes home now). Kinda a weird combination, but it was gorgeous! Best number we´ve done!
 
And THEN, they said that it was time to listen to the testimonies of those who were in their last Zone Conference. And the named the people. And I had been so caught up in the zone Conference, that when they announced my name, it totally slapped me in the face. I knew it was my last conference, but them saying my name made me feel way weird. It was basically the weirdest day ever. 
 
But enough with the trunkyness! I am not ending yet! I have another transfer! YAY!!!!!  But we have no idea what is going to happen. Neither of us have been here much time, but they need senior companions so they´ll probably have to split us up. Hna. Villagra and I get along way well, and we have seen so many miracles in our short time together. We´ll see what happens!
 
ok I have run out of time! I love you all! Have a good week!
 
Hermana Sandorf

No comments: